We are a developer-builder with solid experience in the development of large-scale multi-residential projects. Our clients appreciate us because we offer a good price/quality ratio and well-designed homes adapted to their living environment. We have been active in the housing market since the 1990s.
Our most recent projects include the VIVA Urban Condos in Laval, Loggias sur le Parc and Quinze Nord Condominium Urbain in Faubourg Boisbriand, Villagia on Île Paton, Quai des Éclusiers and Lofts & Terrasses des Éclusiers in Montréal, as well as our new Horizon Terrebonne rental condo project, currently under construction.
We are fully aware of the importance that our projects have in the lives of our clients. That’s why we use all our know-how to develop a place where it is good to live and where our customers can create a living environment that reflects their image.
For several years, the Socam Group and its founders have been able to distinguish themselves through innovation and quality in the creation and construction of its real estate complexes. Over the years, the firm and its various projects, including its most recent awards, have received several awards and honourable mentions:
- 2016 – Finalist in the “Prestige Housing” category, Garantie Habitation des Maîtres Bâtisseurs (GHMB)
- 2014 – WINNER in the “Prestigious Housing” category, Master Builder Housing Guarantee Award of Excellence (MGBG)
- 2013 – Nomination for the 2013 Excellence Award, Garantie Habitation des Maîtres Bâtisseurs (GHMB)
- 2012 – Finalist in the “investment project” category, Gala Dunamis
- 2010 – WINNER in the “High-end Condominium” category, Le Maître Bâtisseur trophy – Quai des Éclusiers project